Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Walt's '73 Challenger

My name is Walt Wheeler and I live in Oxford. My classic cruiser is a triple black 1973 Dodge Challenger 440. I acquired this car after donating my 1970 Road Runner  to WCSX's Stone Soup Project in 2004. I cruise to all of the classic car shows in Lake Orion, Oxford and Metamora, and participate in the Lapeer Road Country Cruise. I own Royal Autosound and Security in Oxford, installing car stereos and developing custom audio systems for classic cars.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worst car cruise EVER!!!! Not organized at all!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2010 at 7:08 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland County, Michigan


Ed Noble has been a car enthusiast his entire life. From the 1950s' on Woodward Avenue to writing automotive reviews for The Oakland Press Wheels page, car cruising is a summertime event he looks forward to each year. Ed will write new vehicle reviews for The Oakland Press and also provide some cruise news and other related information.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]